HERE'S A PREVIEW
In SGN #88, you'll find:
• new items, including: pattern books, new components for Creator's tools, fusing molds, a fusing kiln, lantern bases, some new glass and fusible frit.
• reader hints, a reader's workshop and more on "The Readers' Page"
• Randy's Help Desk Randy Wardell—Randy talks about "flexible rebar" and answers a reader's question about working with bevels.
• Mosaics & Stepping Stones Julie Bishop-Day—Julie talks about the "nuts and bolts" of mosaics.
• Fire it Up! Susan Molnar—Susan addresses kiln maintenance, talks a little about fusing and slumping molds, and offers advice on drilling holes in glass.
• SGN Classic Column Carolyn Kyle—Design it Your Way, Part 4—What makes a "Good" pattern?
• this issue's Free Pattern: Winter Blues
• a page of photos from readers in The Readers' Gallery
• and more…