Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Thursday 6 October 2011

Steve Jobs

I was debating making mention of the loss of a great innovator today as they will be many over the next few days.
And besides this is a blog about the trials and tribulations of stained glass and fusing store owner. But as I sat here thinking I realized that I did, after all, speak about Louis Tiffany here just the other day. Also a giant- at least in our industry, another visionary that had a profound effect on us.
So, talk about Steve I will.
The Apple cofounder brought in a new era with his insight and forethought shaping our lives through his inventions and products
Fantasy In Glass only runs today as smoothly(?) and efficiently as it does because of Steve's vision. 
I can build and update our website at will keeping it absolutely up to date, write these musings as I see fit  and price and control inventory all easily because of Steve.

Heck, even on those days when on a whim i declare it Tom Waits music day, I can load up my iPod and just do it. 
He's already missed...

1 comment:

FusedLight said...

Well said, Sir... Well Said.

gcb