Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Yet More Glass

Just got some more of Spectrum's new and exciting 'Fusers' Reserve' glass in this morning, and just like the stuff that arrived last month, this batch is just as spectacular. 
Now, remember, while it might be System 96 glass which we usually use for fusing, it actually just is glass, so feel free to use it for your stained glass projects as well.



Hey, think any stained glass designs of those 'Group of Seven or Eight or Whatever Number it Might Be This Week Guys' who paint like my eight year old niece (letters to Nicholas Picholas at fig@fantasyinglass.com...Vanna Opal) could be a good use for this glass?

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I got my hands on an open pack and honestly only cared for one piece. I think the pack I saw was pretty dismal, I hope they aren't all like that!

Mikey Figgy said...

Sadly, the early bird gets the nice glass. The packs really are spectacular but there are some real dogs too...