Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Friday 6 June 2008

Yippee! Another Spectrum Sys96 Fusible Out!

I've got to admit- the new stuff from Spectrum is actually almost, sort of, kind of getting me a little excited. Their new OpalArts, and Spirits offer something different to everyone involved in stained glass and in particular, the fuser (and slumper as this stuff looks so cool just slumped into a plate or bowl).  In the store today is their newest addition- Monterrey Spirit- ivory opals streaked across a clear base- great for a background, clouds, angel wings (think Mikey)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikey! I really think you give Spectrum toooo much credit for originality. Glass like Fischer's FSU's, and our own (yes I'm an American and proud of it!) Fremont have been making this style of glass long before Spectrum started making newsprint... ooops I meant to say glass...
One thing I'll give them credit for is copying something and then making it readily available to the gen pop.
Andy