• information on new books, tools and glass
• quick tips & hints and Q&A's
• columns on stained glass, mosaics, and hot glass by industry experts
• photos of readers' projects in the Readers' Gallery including nudity (kidding, just checking if you're actually reading this)
• glassworking hints from readers on The Readers' Page
• a photo and information about a glass workshop
• other information that makes working with glass easier, more fun and more rewarding
SGN is published five times a year (on the first of January, March, May, September and November). The current issue is SGN #82 (November, 2008).
This month's free pattern
...and... It's free. Just come in and with any purchase we'll give you a copy.
... and... we've got them because we get them direct and not from our one and only Canadian supplier...