Actually, it has been in, and for awhile.
In SGN #93, you'll find:
• new items, including: two new books, a new mini kit, some new adhesive, a new bottle cutter, new texturizing tiles.
• reader hints, a reader's workshop and more on "The Readers' Page"
• Kiln Crafting Gil Reynolds—Gil talks about relief casting, or back textures when fusing.
• Let the Glass Do the Talking Judy Coleman—Judy addresses the difference between density and texture, and how they affect your stained glass projects.
• Health and Safety Dr. Fleming Fallon—The first of a multi-part article on the aging proces, and how we can continue to enjoy our craft.
• Stained Glass Techniques Denny Berkery—Denny talks about how your customers can broaden their technique repertoire with a lead project.
• The Beadmakers' Corner Andi Kosak—Step-by-Step: The Sculptured Flower Bead
• this issue's Free Pattern: It's 5:00 Somewhere
• a page of photos from readers in The Readers' Gallery
• and cheesily, more…